|
|
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
196 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
198 I’ve read about it,but I’d like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
|
1. 本站内容多半来自网络,此类文章、试听等资源版权归原作者所有并对此类资源拥有解释权。本站刊登大此类文章仅供个人学习,请勿用作商业用途。
2. 一般来说,转载自网络的文章都注明了出处,如转载,请注明来源。如若本站转载的文章侵犯了作者的利益,请来信通知本站,本站将在2-3个工作日内删除。
3. 部分文章为本站原创或编译,版权归本站所有。如转载此类文章,请注明:来自云南外语网。 |
|
|
|