第三部分:
[0:2.232]Here's the bag. 箱子拿来了。
[0:3.920]Will he be OK, Dad? 他会没事吗,爸爸?
[0:5.614]I hope so. 希望没事。
[0:6.608]That's it. 对啦。
[0:17.698]Oh, it's going to be all right. 不会有问题了。
[0:20.202]That's it. 对了。
[0:21.184]Wrap him in the blanket, Dad! 用毯子把他裹好,爸爸!
[0:23.595]That's it.. 就这样。
[0:24.933]It's all right,It's all rightyou're going to be OK. 不要紧,不要紧Albert,你不会有问题了。
[0:29.182]I want my daddy! 我要我爸爸!
[0:31.970]We'll take you to him. 我们会送你去他那儿。
[0:33.351]Easy now,Easy does it. That's it. 放轻松,不要紧,没事了。
[0:38.86]Your dad is quite a guy. 你爸爸真个好家伙。
[0:42.445]I know, Grandpa. 我知道,爷爷。
[0:44.164]How is he, Philip? 他怎样了,Philip?
[0:46.304]He's asleep. 他睡了。
[0:47.212]He's going to be fine. 他不会有事了。
[0:48.516]How can I thank all of you? 我该如何感谢你们?
[0:50.457]Thank my son Robbie. 谢我儿子Robbie吧。
[0:51.954]He pulled him out of the water. 是他把你孩子从水里拉上来的。
[0:53.117]I'm very grateful, Robbie. 非常感谢你, Robbie。
[0:54.319]Dad saved him, not me. 是爸爸救了他,不是我。
[0:56.178]I'm so thankful to all of you. 非常感谢你们。
[0:57.893]So long. 再见。
[1:0.717]He's a lucky boy. 他是个幸运的孩子。
[1:4.119]Well, what do you say we get back to our fishing? 你们说,我们继续钓鱼怎么样?
[1:7.941]That's a great idea. 好主意。
[1:9.538]Uh-oh.It's probably the hospital. 哎哟,可能是医院。
[1:13.784]I have to get to a phone. 我得去找个电话。
[1:16.764]It probably means we can't stay. 看来我们可能不能呆了。
[1:20.292]That's OK. 没有关系。
[1:21.305]One of my patients has a high fever,and I have to go to the hospital. 我的一位病人发高烧,我得赶去医院。
[1:30.924]I'm sorry, Robbie. 对不起,Robbie。
[1:33.15]I guess I ruined your day. 我想我今天扫了你的兴了。
[1:35.306]You didn't ruin my day, Dad. 你没有扫我的兴,爸爸。
[1:37.348]I understand,I really do. 我能理解,真的。
[2:6.504]Why are you back so early? 你们怎么这么早回来?
[2:12.521]Philip had to go back to the hospital. Philip必须要回医院。
[2:14.218]He had an emergency. 他有紧急事情。
[2:15.764]Oh, that's too bad, Robbie. 啊,那太遗憾了,Robbie。
[2:18.146]Did it spoil your fun? 会不会让你扫兴?
[2:19.358]No, Mom. We had a great time. 不,妈妈。我们玩得很高兴。
[2:21.673]Well, did you do any fishing? 你们钓鱼了吗?
[2:23.550]Yeah, we caught lots of them. Look! 当然,我们钓到好多鱼。看!
[2:26.794]They had a special on frozen fish down at the supermarket. 超级市场冷冻鱼特价。
[2:33.733]Oh, you really had a bad day. 哦,你们今天真没意思。
[2:37.356]We had a good day. 我们今天玩得很开心。
[2:38.807]Robbie pulled a boy out of the water. Robbie从水中救出一个孩子。
[2:41.891]And Dad saved his life. 爸爸救了他的命。
[2:43.764]He's a terrific doctor, Mom. 爸爸是个了不起的医生,妈妈。
[2:46.849]I know. 我知道。
[3:0.156]Hi, Pop. 你好,爸爸。
[3:2.102]Hi, Son. 你好,儿子。
[3:2.850]Hello, Dad. 你好,爸爸。
[3:3.714]What a day! 今天好忙!
[3:5.922]How about a cup of coffee, Son? 来杯咖啡怎么样,儿子?
[3:8.406]I'd love a cup of coffee. 我是想来杯咖啡。
[3:16.274]How was the patient? 病人怎么样了?
[3:19.152]She'll be fine. 她会好的。
[3:20.437]Was it serious? 病得很重吗?
[3:22.962]No. 不。
[3:24.619]Until today, I was never really interested in medicine. 直到今天,我才对医学真正感兴趣。
[3:29.831]Well, it's hard work. 嗯,这种工作很辛苦。
[3:32.821]Now I know. 我现在知道了。
[3:34.317]I had a good time today, Robbie. 我今天玩得很开心,Robbie。
[3:38.808]Me, too. 我也一样。
[3:39.837]Why don't we do it again? 我们再来一次怎么样?
[3:42.633]Can we? When? 行吗?什么时候?
[3:45.420]How about next Saturday? 下周六如何?
[3:47.308]Won't you be busy? 你不是有事吗?
[3:49.366]I'm changing my schedule. 我准备把工作时间改一下。
[3:52.936]Well, do we have a date? 哦,我们算是约定了吗?
[3:55.859]We sure do, Dad. 当然,爸爸。
[3:57.126]Grandpa, can you come? 爷爷,你能去吗?
[3:59.815]I have other plans, Robbie. 我另有安排,Robbie。
[4:2.626]But I think you two can have a good time together without me. 但我觉得我不去你们也会玩得很开心。 [4:7.206]No, Dad, and certainly not without the right magic. 不,爸爸,没有正确的魔法绝对不行。
|