第六集
第一部分:
[0:6.235]OK, Philip,this is your third cup of coffee. 好啦,Philip,这是你的第三杯咖啡了。
[0:10.38]We should get to work or we won't be finished by dinnertime. 我们得开始做事了,要不然晚餐时间到了我们还没做完。
[0:13.996]I guess we must. 我想我们是该开始了。
[0:17.26]We must. 我们是该开始了。
[0:18.624]OK.the beginning of my famous Thanksgiving apple pie. 好,开始做我最拿手的感恩节苹果派。
[0:30.903]One apple,two apples,three apples,four apples. 一个苹果,两个苹果,三个苹果,四个苹果。
[0:38.250]Come on, Philip! 快点,Philip!
[0:39.664]Get busy with your famous apple pie,there's much more to be done. 快做你拿手的苹果派吧,要做的事太多了。
[0:43.805]Now,now,the ingredients. 现在,现在看看配料。
[0:49.220]What goes into my apple pie besides apples? 除了苹果以外,我的苹果派还要放什么?
[0:53.3]Ah,yes.Flour,sugar,butter. 哦,对了。粉,糖,黄油。
[1:3.309]Butter, nice and cold and hard. 黄油,新鲜且又冷又硬。
[1:12.596]OK, here are the walnuts. 嗯,核桃在这。
[1:15.306]Last but not least,the reason my apple pie is famous--cinnamon. 最后但同等重要的,我的苹果派就是靠它出名的---桂皮粉。
[1:22.27]Cinnamon ... 桂皮粉……
[1:23.94]Ellen, where's the cinnamon? Ellen,桂皮粉放在哪儿?
[1:27.786]If there is any cinnamon,it's in the cabinet with the salt and pepper. 要是有的话,应该跟盐和胡椒粉一起放在橱柜。
[1:37.851]Salt,pepper,dill weed,garlic powder,cinnamon,Ellen? 盐,胡椒粉,莳萝,大蒜粉,桂皮粉,Ellen?
[1:47.205]Yes,Philip. 什么事,Philip?
[1:48.346]Is it possible that we forgot to buy cinnamon? 是不是我们忘了买桂皮粉?
[1:51.448]Yes, it is possible that we forgot to buy cinnamon. 是的,我们可能忘了买桂皮粉。
[1:58.339]how can I make my famous apple pie without cinnamon? 没有桂皮粉我那道著名的苹果派怎么做?
[2:2.546]morning. 早安。
[2:3.926]Oh, hi, Robbie.Good morning. 哦,Robbie,早安。
[2:6.164]Hi.Robbie. 你好,Robbie。
[2:7.221]Can you do me a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗?
[2:9.984]Sure, Dad,what? 当然,爸爸,干什么?
[2:11.209]Remember my apple pie on Thanksgiving? 记得在感恩节我做的苹果派?
[2:14.620]What do you love about it? 你最喜欢中间的什么?
[2:17.724]The apples? 苹果吗?
[2:20.633]No,the sssss... 不,是sssss……
[2:22.251]Cinnamon. 桂皮粉。
[2:23.722]Right,we don't have any cinnamon. 对,我们没有桂皮粉了。
[2:27.693]I'll go down to Henry's grocery,he's always open,I'll get some for you. 我到亨利杂货店去买,那儿总是开门营业,去替你买一些。
[2:32.186]That's my boy! 好儿子!
[2:33.511]Oh,put your heavy jacket on, Robbie,It's cold outside. 把你的厚夹克穿上,Robbie,外面很冷。
[2:38.41]Alexandra might call. Alexandra可能会来电话。
[2:43.515]Tell her I'll call her right back. 告诉她我会马上给她回电话的。
[2:45.628]OK. 好。
[2:46.483]Thanks, Son. 谢谢你,孩子。
[2:48.450]Uh, why does he always have to slam the door? 唉,为什么他老是砰一声地关上门。
[3:6.952]Hello....Hello, Alexandra.How are you? ..Fine. 好……Alexandra。你好吗?……很好。
[3:12.891]Robbie just went to the store. Robbie刚去商店。
[3:15.200]He'll be back soon.,he said he'll call you. 他很快就回来,他说了他要给你打电话。
[3:17.725]...Oh,oh,I see....Oh ...certainly. ……嗯,嗯, 我知道了。……嗯……一定。
[3:23.482]Well,do you have the phone number there? 那么,有那儿的电话号码吗?
[3:25.786]...Oh ...I see....Please,I know he wants to talk to you.... ……啊……我明白……我知道他很想跟你说话……
[3:31.706]Thank you and happy Thanksgiving to you and your family,too. 谢谢,祝你和你的全家感恩节愉快。
来源:云南外语网




