第二部分:
[0:0.484]The Thanksgiving Day parade is always such great fun. 感恩节的游行总是如此有趣。
[0:4.496]Look at that Superman balloon! 你看那个超人气球!
[0:9.128]Wowee! Just floating along high above Central Park West. 啊哈!高高飘浮在中央公园西路上空前。
[0:15.744]Don't you just love it? 你能不喜欢吗?
[0:16.925]Oh, and the bands and the music. 哦,还有那乐队和音乐。
[0:21.43]John Philip Sousa.I love his music. John Philip Soussa的曲子。我喜欢他的作品。
[0:24.211]Da dada da da dada da da da da da da dada. 哒 哒哒 哒 哒 哒哒 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒哒。
[0:31.413]Oh, look at that float, Robbie. 噢,你看那花车,Robbie。
[0:34.552]Look at those funny-looking clowns. 你看那些滑稽的小丑。
[0:37.486]It's for kids. 这是给小孩看的。
[0:38.600]Maybe so, but parades always make me feel like a kid. 也许是,但这些游行总是让我觉得像小孩子。
[0:43.634]Remember when you and your dad and I went to the Thanksgiving Day parade? 还记得你,你爸爸和我去参加感恩节游行的事吗?
[0:50.52]You were four or five years old,I think. 当时你才四五岁,我想。
[0:57.524]Hello, hello.... Oh, hi, Susan. 喂,喂……啊,嗨,Susan。
[1:3.149]How are you?... Here's Mom. 你好吗?……妈妈就来了。
[1:6.234]Hello, Susan. 喂,Susan。
[1:10.330]Yes, he missed a phone call from Alexandra. 对,他没接到Alexandra打来的电话。
[1:14.185]Yes, I know, but he'll get over it. 是的,我知道。他过一会就好了。
[1:17.184]Good. Then you'll be here about five? 很好。那么大约在五点左右来?
[1:20.245]Oh, fine. 嗯,很好。
[1:21.297]I look forward to seeing you and Harry and Michelle. 我很想见Harry和Michelle。
[1:24.744]Drive carefully. 开车时小心。
[1:26.944]Good-bye. 再见。
[1:29.63]Taste Ellen's turkey dressing.It's delicious. 尝尝Ellen的火鸡填料。味道好极了。
[1:32.841]I'm not surprised. 我一点也不觉得奇怪。
[1:34.486]It's Grandma's recipe. 这是奶奶的配方。
[1:36.107]It's my favorite part of the meal. 这是全餐中我最爱吃的部份。
[1:37.764]What about my famous apple pie? 我那著名的苹果派怎么样?
[1:40.16]Dad, your apple pie is my favorite dessert. 爸爸,你做的苹果派是我最爱吃的甜点。
[1:43.611]How's the parade? 游行怎么样?
[1:44.913]OK. 还好。
[1:55.758]Mom! Is it for me? 妈妈!是我的吗?
[1:58.209]No, Robbie. 不,Robbie。
[2:0.2]Who was it? 谁来的电话?
[2:0.925]Wrong number. 打错号码。
[2:3.868]Philip, would you join me in the kitchen, please? Philip,请你跟我来厨房帮忙,好吗?
[2:6.406]It's getting late,we have vegetables to prepare. 时间不早了。我们还得准备蔬菜。
[2:8.881]Can I help with anything? 我能帮什么忙吗?
[2:10.122]No, honey,you just relax with Grandpa. 不用,亲爱的,你只要轻轻松松陪爷爷就行了。
[2:11.966]I'll get you to help serve later. 等一会我会叫你帮忙端菜。
[2:13.688]Ellen reminds me so much of Grandma. Ellen真让我想起你奶奶。
[2:18.317]What time does the Michigan football game come on? Michigan足球赛何时开始?
[2:20.488]Four. 四点钟。
[2:21.94]Philip! Philip!
[2:21.766]I'll be back to see the game. 我到时候来看比赛。
[2:24.509]Grandpa, when did Dad graduate from Michigan? 爷爷,爸爸是什么时候从Michigan毕业的?
[2:30.31]Let me think. 让我想想。
[2:32.176]He graduated from medical school in 1960 他在一九六零年从医学院毕业
[2:35.919]and from the University of Michigan in 1956. 一九五六年从Michigan大学毕业。
[2:40.706]Did you go to Michigan, too, Grandpa? 你也是Michigan大学的吗,爷爷?
[2:42.650]Yup. I graduated in 1937. 是的。我是一九三七年毕业的。
[2:46.803]I've got to start thinking about college soon. 我很快也得开始考虑大学的事了。