免费注册 | 网址 | 查询 | 博客 | 培训 | VIP服务 | 电视 | 帮助 | 从零开始 | 教程 | 如何成为本站VIP会员?| 公告
 
 
 位置: 云南外语网 >> 英语 >> 英语口语 >> 实用英语口语 >> 正文
  • 本站域名正式更名为:www.yn10.c...
  • 热门搜索:CET4 CET6 考研
     
    课程推荐
    从零开始学英语 美国街头英语
    德语词汇联想记忆 焦点英语听力区
    托福雅思在线辅导 中外名人演讲区
    空中英语教室系列 倾听科学的声音
    泳辰词汇教程 四六级集中备考
     
    热门文章
     
    推荐文章
     
    相关文章
     
    最新调查
        你需要我们解答什么问题?
    语法方面的问题
    听力方面的问题
    翻译方面的问题
    阅读技巧方面的问题
    写作方面的问题
    英语口语方面的问题

      

     
    爱心广告
     
    爱心广告
    实用英语口语之经典英语[云南外语网]
    实用英语口语之经典英语[云南外语网]
    更新时间:2007-11-24 12:55:00    保存本文
    Saying is one thing and doing another.
    言行不一。
    Seeing is believing.
    眼见为实。
    Seek the truth from facts.
    实事求是。
    Success belongs to the persevering.
    坚持就是胜利。
    Take things as they come.
    既来之,则安之。
    Talking mends no holes.
    空谈无补。
    The finest diamond must be cut.
    玉不琢,不成器。
    The fire is the test of gold, adversity of strong man.
    烈火验真金,艰难磨意志。
    The first step is the only difficulty.
    迈出第一步是最艰难的。
    The higher up, the greater the fall.
    爬得高,摔得惨。
    The leopard cannot change its spots.
    本性难移。
    The more noble, the more humble.
    人越高尚,越谦虚。
    The more wit, the less courage.
    初生牛犊不怕虎。
    The outsider sees the most of the game.
    旁观者清。
    There are spots in the sun.
    太阳也有黑点。
    There are two sides to every question.
    问题皆有两面。
    There is no royal road to learning.
    书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟。
    The style is the man.
    字如其人。
    The tongue is not steel, yet it cuts.
    人言可畏。
    The world is but a little place, after all.
    海内存知己,天涯若比邻。
    Think twice before you do.
    三思而后行。
    Things at the worst will mend.
    否极泰来。
    Time and tide wait for no man.
    时不我待。
    Time cures all things.
    时间是医治一切创伤的良药。
    Time flies.
    光阴似箭。
    Time is money.
    时间就是金钱。
    Time lost cannot be won again.
    时光流逝,不可复得。
    Time past cannot be called back again.
    时间不能倒流。
    Words To Live By
    生活的忠告
    Anonymous/无名氏
    I’ll give you some advice about life.
    给你生活的忠告
    Eat more roughage;
    多吃些粗粮;
    Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;
    给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;
    Remember what life tells you;
    熟记生活告诉你的一切;
    Don’t take to heart every thing you hear.
    Don’t spend all that you have.
    Don’t sleep as long as you want;
    不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;
    Whenever you say” I love you”, please say it honestly;
    无论何时说“我爱你”,请真心实意;
    Whevever you say” I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes;
    无论何时说“对不起”,请看对方的眼睛;
    Fall in love at first sight;
    相信一见钟情;
    Don’t neglect dreams;
    请不要忽视梦想;
    Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;
    深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;
    Find a way to settle, not to dispute;
    用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;
    Never judge people by their appearance;
    永远不要以貌取人;
    Speak slowly, but think quickly;
    慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;
    When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, simle and say, “Why do you want to know?”
    当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:“你为什么想知道?”
    Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;
    记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;
    Call you mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart;
    给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;
    When someone sneezes say, “God bless you”;
    当别人打喷嚏时,说一声“上帝保佑”;
    If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson;
    如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;
    Remember the three “ respects” .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;
    记住三个“尊”: 尊重你自己; 尊重别人; 保持尊严, 对自己的行为负责;
    Don’t let a little dispute break up a great friendship;
    不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊;
    Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!
    无论何时你发现自己做错了,竭尽所能去弥补;动作要快!
    Whenever you make a phone call smil when you pick up the phone, because someone feel it!
    无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!
    Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you’ll find that chatting to be a great advantage;
    找一个你爱聊的人结婚;因为年纪大了后,你会发觉喜欢聊天是一个人最大的优点;
    Find time for yourself.
    找点时间,单独呆会儿;
    Life will change what you are but not who you are;
    欣然接受改变,但不要摒弃你的个人理念;
    Remember that silence is golden;
    记住:沉默是金;
    Read more books and watch less television;
    多看点书,少看点电视;
    Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again;
    过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。
    Trust God, but don’t forget to lock the door;
    相信上帝,但是别忘了锁门;
    The harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable;
    家庭的融洽氛围是难能可贵的;
    Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly;
    尽你的能力让家平顺和谐;
    When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don’t quibble over the appetizers;
    当你和你的亲近的少吵嘴时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事;
    You cannot hold onto yesterday;
    不要摆脱不了昨天;
    Figure out the meaning of someone’s words;
    多注意言下之意;
     
    Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition;
    和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道;
    Treat our earth in a friendly way,don’t fool around with mother nature;
    善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲;
    Do the thing you should do;
    做自己该做的事;
    Don’t trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes;
    不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣;
    Go to a place you’ve never been to every year.
    每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。
     
    If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;
    如果你赚了很多钱,在活着的时候多行善事,这是你能得到的最好回报;
    Remember,not all the best harvest is luck;
    记住有时候,不是最好的收获也是一种好运;
    Understand rules completely and change them reasonably;
    深刻理解所有的规则,合理地更新他们;
    Remember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them;
    记住,最好的爱存在于对别人的爱胜于对别人的索求这上;
    Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most;
    回头看看你发誓取得的目标,然后评价你到底有多成功;
    In love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect little appreciation;
    无论是烹饪不是爱情,都用百分之百的负责态度对待,但是不要乞求太多的回报。

    点击这里查看该校相关课程信息
     
    相关文章
     
  • 上一篇: 英语实用口语:传说中让你的英语口语为老外赞赏的100句英文
  • 下一篇:英语实用口语:英语口语句型100句
  •  
    特别说明
    用户评论
     
    1. 本站内容多半来自网络,此类文章、试听等资源版权归原作者所有并对此类资源拥有解释权。本站刊登大此类文章仅供个人学习,请勿用作商业用途。
    2. 一般来说,转载自网络的文章都注明了出处,如转载,请注明来源。如若本站转载的文章侵犯了作者的利益,请来信通知本站,本站将在2-3个工作日内删除。
    3. 部分文章为本站原创或编译,版权归本站所有。如转载此类文章,请注明:来自云南外语网。
      网友评论:(只显示最新5条。)