TEACHER: Good morning, class. 老师: 同学们,早上好。
CLASS: Good morning, sir. 同学: 先生,早上好。
TEACHER: Welcome back to school! 老师: 欢迎回校!
CLASS: Thank you, sir. 同学: 谢谢,先生。
TEACHER: I'm your new teacher this term. My name is Wu Jun. This is our first lesson, so I don't know all your names. I have them on this piece of paper. Now let me call your names. OK? 老师: 这个学期我是你们的新老师。我叫吴军。这是我们第一次上课,所以我认不全你们的名字。我这张纸上有你们的名字。现在我来点名。好吗?
CLASS: Yes, Mr. Wu. 同学: 好的,吴先生。
TEACHER: OK. Who's first? (calling) Ma Lili! 老师: 好。第一个是谁?(点名)马莉莉!
MA LILI: (standing up) I'm here. 马莉莉: (起立)到。
TEACHER: Good! Thank you. Next, er …. 老师: 好!谢谢。下一个,呃……
JIM: Excuse me. 吉姆: 对不起。
TEACHER: Yes? 老师: 噢?
JIM: May I come in, please? I'm sorry I'm late. 吉姆: 我可以进来吗?对不起,我迟到了。
TEACHER: It doesn't matter this time. Please come in and sit down. But come to school earlier next time. 老师: 不要紧。请进来坐下吧。但下次要早点到校。
JIM: Yes, Mr. Wu. Thank you. 吉姆: 好的,吴先生。谢谢您。
A: Excuse me. May I have a piece of paper, please? A: 请问,我可以要一张纸吗?
B: Certainly! Here you are. B: 当然可以!给你。
A: Thanks. Oh, this is too small. Do you have a big piece, please? A: 谢谢。噢,这张太小了。请问你有一张大的吗?
B: Yes, I do. B: 是的,我有。
TEACHER: Please listen to me, everyone. Who has a ruler? 老师: 大家听我说。谁有尺子?
LI LEI: I have one here, Mr. Wu. 李垒: 我这里有一把,吴先生。
TEACHER: May I borrow it, please? 老师: 我可以借用一下吗?
LI LEI: Certainly! Here you are. 李垒: 当然可以!给你。
TEACHER: Thanks. 老师: 谢谢。
LI LEI: Not at all. 李垒: 不客气。
TEACHER: Oh, it's a short ruler. Who has a long one? 老师: 噢,这是把短尺。谁有长尺?
LUCY: I have one, Mr. Wu. Here you are. 露茜: 我有一把,吴先生。给你。
TEACHER: Thank you, Lily. 老师: 谢谢你,莉莉。
LUCY: Please don't call me Lily. I'm Lucy. That's Lily over there! 露茜: 请别叫我莉莉,我是露茜。那边那个才是莉莉。
TEACHER: Sorry, Lucy. You look the same. 老师: 对不起,露茜。你们长得很像。
LUCY: Oh, it doesn't matter! 露茜: 噢,没关系!
|